What happens when I order?
1. Payment is processed by PayPal You do not need a PayPal account - credit card payments are accepted too. You will receive a PayPal receipt via email - this is your confirmation that the order has been accepted. PayPal processes actual payment but sends us only your name, e-mail, shipment address and comments (if you put any.)
2. Order is usually shipped within 5 working days. It is shipped worldwide from the UK with UPS. It is insured, so if mail is lost you are guaranteed a replacement (or refund if you wish). Typical delivery time is one week to the US and Europe but may take longer for South America, Asia, etc. As soon as you have paid for the order, it is in the system and will be shipped promptly. If you need to cancel it or change delivery address you need to send us an email quickly. Additional shipping costs may apply for some countries/regioons, we will contact you if this is the case.
3. You will get confirmation that the order has shipped. We will email a notice when the package has been shipped.
4. Warranty and support. All emuteq products are covered by a 12 month warranty.
5. Terms and Conditions of sale apply, please contact us for a copy of our terms.
6. Cancellations and returns are subject to a discressionary re-stocking fee of 20-35%
Emulation Technology ©2012